99.9% of the posts here are screencaps of 2PM'S shows and also the shows they have made an appearance in while the remaining 00.1% are random post of gifs and other stuff. yes you will see jay park here too, because he will always be a part of 2PM to me.
FAQs(please read before submitting questions regarding the posts)
hope you will enjoy your visit here! :)
love and respect ♥